I have always enjoyed writing down my most important thoughts and feelings. It was always the perfect way for me to get my point across when audible words simply refused to come out. As I began to share my words with others I discovered a deep love for writing. It allowed a shy woman to come out of her shell and share the most important things on her heart. It became a gift, a gift God gave me, but also one I could share.
I started with blogging, but have since written my first book, soon to be released, and a second as well. I’m even working on a third as we speak. I’m very excited to share these with the world.
How would you like to help me share my words? You can help me get my books into the hands of more people than I could do on my own. You can do so by becoming part of my Street Team.
You might be wondering what exactly a street team is, and that’s okay. I didn’t know at first either. You know me. I googled it. Now that I know I’m super excited to develop one and I’d love for you to join me. Together we can make my books become a reality. Together we can watch the words God gives me become alive on the page. We can take those words and spread them across the world. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?
Well, first off, here’s a few perks to the job!
- You get all of my books I release free BEFORE they release to everyone else. You can choose either paperback or ebook.
- You’ll get exclusive sneak peeks into the next book I’m writing. Before anyone else! Doesn’t that make you feel special?
- I’ll send you random surprises and goodies in the mail.
- I’ll want your birthdate because I’ll be sending you a present for sure!
You scratch my back and I scratch yours, right? Since we’re in a partnership to promote my books there’s a few things I’ll need from you. This is an important requirement for being on my Street Team.
- You must review each free book you are given before the release date of the book. Reviews should be on Amazon, GoodReads, Barnes and Noble, and your personal blog if you have one.
I also have a few suggestions. You aren’t required to do all these things, but if you do it’s really helpful in delivering my words to more people. If you like my books like I think you will then you’ll likely want to do all these things!
- Suscribe to my blog via email.
- Like my author page on Facebook. And share it! Click here.
- Do you Twitter? Follow me there.
- I’ll also be giving you promotional materials like bookmarks that you can leave around town.
- Basically just spread the word in whatever way you can think of to help me build buzz about my upcoming release.
If you love reading, love free books, want to support me in this journey, and you’re excited to help get my thoughts and words into the hands of people everywhere then I’d encourage you to join the team!
Pray about it. If you’re interested and feel so led then please shoot me an email at email@example.com. Tell me why you’d like to join the team and what ideas you have to help spread the word about this aspiring author. My team will initially start small, approximately 10-20 people, so space is limited. But I want to hear from you!